Heaving bleeding post delivery causing weakness, diagnosed to be hormonal imbalance. Suggestive treatment?

hi,I have a 3 years old son and i had Cesarian delivery. after my delivery I am continuously facing problem of heavy bleeding which makes me anemic, dull and week for next 10 days. Doctors says i have hormonal dis balance problem. In that case what i have to do to make my hormones balance and stop heavy bleeding and once i hav also taken Pause MF is it suggestible or it has some long term bad effects on uterus???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013