Heaving bleeding during periods, USG pelvic showed anteverted bulky uterus with hypo-echoic soft tissue. What does it mean?

i am 46 years old . I had my last periods on 17th may2012 with heavy bleeding during last 2 days. i got my usg pelvic done on 20may2012. the report says : uterus is anteverted bulky measuring 61x60mm . a rounded hypoechoic soft tissue mas 25x24mm size is seen protruding anteriorly in the region of mid body indenting the urinay bladder wall. rest of the myometrium show coarse echogenicity with impression of rounded isoechoic area 15mm posteriorly in the mid body. Endometrium cavity show thick 7.3 mm certral linear bright echoes without any deviation. cervix and vagina are normal. pl analyise and explain.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012