Heaviness on the top of head and side, diarrhea. Taken Amoxicillin. What should be done?

I start having stomack pain & headache 3 days ago. I throw up the 1st day. I took Iboprophene 3 times no change. Yesterday, I started taking Amoxcillian 500 3 times a day that I was given for sinus infection , a while ago. The headache felt better , but I feel terrible & heavy on the top of my head and on the side. I don t hardly eat & when I eat I have diarrea. What I worry a lot is the feeling on my head. Should I stop the Amoxcillian. What do you suggest please. I don t have insurance to go to a Dr. also unemployed Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013