Heaviness, numbness, pain on the left side. Difficulty to focus, drive and read Advice?

About two weeks ago I field in the back of my head more to the left side pulse start to pump very fast and I had extremely pressure it was going on for a while, when it stopped I start to feel my left side of my face start to get numb it last for a full week, when when the numb went away I start to feel on the top of my head more to the left side heavy pain it last about a week, as of now I still feel the pain but not so bad as before, the time when I feild the numb and the heavy pain it was hard for me to drive and to read and to focus on things, I am scared wwhar it is, BTW I head in between headaches , sorry for my not proper English.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013