Heaviness in toe, ankle. Nerve conduction test done. Taken Nexito. No relief. Treatment?

Namaskar Dr, I am Suneet. I am trouble Sin my left leg mainly in the lower limb . I went to the Neurologist and after his checkups he suggested me to undergo Nerve Conduction test. The test came out normal. Calcium, phosphorous, iron, sodium test are normal. B12 test is also normal. Due to this I feel my toe , ankle heavy due to which I cant even walk properly. This is felt after a 10m walk sometime after a standup. Now of these problems Dr has given nexito 10mg once daily and multivitamin capsule. Its about 20 days taking these but no relief. Please Guide me..
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012