Heaviness in the top of the head, eye pressure, fatigue, diagnosed with dengue. Advice?

Hi, I am 33 years old and for the past week i have been experiencing a heaviness in the top of my head and down to my forehead sometimes. My ears feel blocked at times too. i was diagnosed with Dengue a week ago so Im not sure if that is what is causing this pressure in my head. there is no pain in the head, just the pressure from the top of the head to the forehead. A couple days ago I was experiencing dizziness , but that is gone i also feel some pressure in my eyes. i experience a lot of fatigue , when I sleep i feel much better though. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012