Heaviness in the head, slightly difficult to focus after lifting weights. Reason?

Hi, 34 years old. After lifting some weights a week ago, i felt heaviness in my head. i kept on going to work and function as usual but stopped exercising since then. Still, a week after, the heaviness is there. I went to a doctor. EKG is OK, BP is OK and HR is OK. What should I do next? I don t feel headache but it is weird to feel this heaviness (slightly dizzy but not really) for a week now after some intensive workout ( i am in a good shape). If I can define it better, maybe heaviness with a slight difficulty to focus, but mainly the heaviness. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012