Heaviness in the arm. High fasting sugar levels, altered blood pressure levels. Smoking history. Advice?

my b p is 130/80 . sugar fasting is 116 .i take olmax m 25 for hyper tension in the mornig +glycomet gp 0.5+acezole d .in the evening s. numlo 2.5 +flugrains 10+ecosprin av 75/20 +etizolam plus .5/10 at eco report: ACS-17mm ,AO 26 mm ,LA 27mm,R V14 mm,LVID[Diast]-46mm,LVID[Systo]-25mm,,IVS[Diast]-10mm,IVS[Systo]-14mm,LVPW[Diasto]-10mm,LVPW[Systo]-13mm,LVEF 55%,LVFS 3O%. My age is 57 years.smoking history+azerk in the neck resultimg in paraly in the whole body below neck .recovered within an hour but still having heaviness in my right arm and lightness in left arm and leg.mail patient. thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013