Heaviness in stomach after eating, tightness in neck and head. History of intestine infection. Help

Hi , My Name is Deepak Singh from India I had an intestine infection about 6 month back I took a medicine after getting check up from general medicine doctor , it was an antibiotic .. My stomach pain came down and it was felling fine . But there was an issue , I could not able to sleep at night because I was felling my stomach is getting pulled .. so I went to doctor once again and had a checkup , he said I have some kind of bowel movement .. so I took medicine for some days and then I stop it because .. My body was getting heat up and and my stomach goes on fire when I sleep at night after having medicine . After I stop medicine .. I was felt relay nice for some days . But Now there is an other issue past few days around 10 days .. When I eat any thing .. My stomach gets heavy and I feel like my stomach muscle got tight same happen to my neck and left side head .. I can feel pain in neck and left side of my head . If I eat little bit more .. I could not able to sleep at night .. I feel like my stomach is getting shrink .. and so on ..Now a days I am doing yoga .. and eating very less .. every 2 hour I am taking a small food .. and light food .. can any one help me out . what should I do .. Or what should I ask from Doctor .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Jan 2013
After reading whole query, there may be possibility of following disease: tropical sprue, acute gastroenteritis and acidity problems.
You should consult with physician / gastroenterologist and should go for following investigations: complete blood count, renal function test, serum electrolytes, liver function test, ultrasound imaging, thyroid profile, endoscopy and duodenal biopsy, blood sugar.
If all these test are normal then you may have long lasting persisting infection and should go for complete antibiotic course.
You should also take pure water and covered food and flies are the source of recurrent infection (as your symptoms suggest).
You should also do dietary changes, proton pump inhibitors, and prokinetics.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava