Heaviness in shoulder, hot sensation with solid pus, swollen. Is it a hormonal change?

Smelly almost solid pus coming out of shoulder This is the second time I have this problem. My shoulder (back side of shoulder or upper back) starts hurting a bit, feels hot and I feel a heavyness, but see nothing different, no zit or bump. When I squeeze my skin a lot of white, almost solid and smelly pus comes out! The other problem I have, don t know if related, is that I have a lot of swollen ganglions that get swollen for a few days and then go away. This occurs every 2 weeks or so. Some are red ( Underarm , armpit) and some are not (lower back of head, and jawline), alwys thought they got swollen because of hormonal changes ( ovulation and period), but could it be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  213 Awaiting Answer