Heaviness in right ear and head, right head gets heavy when angry. Sensitivity in right upper tooth. How can I get it down?

Hi Dr. , Past 1 week I have having heaviness on the right ear and head. I have observed that the heaviness starts from morning and stays till end of day. I have even observed that when i get angry or tensed the right head gets heavy. I do feel some sensitivity in the right upper tooth due to cold water/drinks. Can you please suggest what needs to done and how can i get it down / control it?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013