Heaviness in one eye with dull pain in temples, occasional blurred vision, haziness on looking at lights. Normal MRA brain, CT scan. Cause?

I feel a heavy sensation over my right eye x2 weeks associated with a dull ache in the right temple. I have occasional blurred vision . I feel like the right side is off, and does not focus a quickly or correctly as the left. Not sure what the deficit is, because vision looks clear in both eyes, but I can tell there is something different with the right eye. It is more noticeable in sunlight, and there is a haze when looking at lights in buildings. I have had a MRI/ MRA of the brain, CT scan , and sed rate....all negative.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012