Heaviness in head with ear fullness, random bouts of imbalance, fluttering in chest. Diagnosed diabetes and mitral valve prolapse. Guide

I have heaviness in left side of head with ear fullness, I get random bouts of imbalance that leave me weak for weeks and unsteady for weeks after an attack. I get a fluttering in my chest briefly that comes and goes with it. Where I feel like if I let myself go with the attack if I fall I am going to die. This has been going on for about the last 5 years and no one seems to be able to explain it. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes almost a year ago but have checked my sugar shortly after an attack and it is never really that high during an episode. I had an echo done on my heart and the only thing that showed was a mitral valve prolapse.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013