Heaviness in head, unsteady legs. MRI showing restriction in blood supply to brain. Taking Diplat. Suggested Evion. Will it help?

I am 83 years old. I had a problem of heaviness in the head unsteadiness in the legs. MRI indicated that there is restriction in blood supply to my brain. I am taking DiplatA75 tablet once a day. I am generally ok. Occasionally when I get up in the morning I feel light in the head and legs unsteady. It improves as the day progress. I was recommended evion400 twice a day for 10 days. I am interested to know how this would help.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012