Heaviness in head, dizziness, high BP, difficulty in walking after long hours of painting. Could it be due to paint fumes?

HI, I was painting the walls yesterday, and at about 5pm laid on my bed to rest my back. As soon as my head went down, I felt very heavy in the head and dizzy. I took my BP and it was 160/93. I found it very difficult to walk straight. I was very surprised, it has taken many hours to come down, back to normal 130/76 30 mins ago. I was wondering if the paint fumes could have contributed to this? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012