Heaviness in head, dizziness, difficulty in concentration, tiredness, disorientation. Had dyed the hair for the first time. Could it be related?

i woke up today around 12 when i usually wake up at 8 am. And ever since i woke up my head feels very heavy and like there is air in it. i feel kind of dizzy and unable to concentrate and very tired. It only started today. i already ate and put in some ear drops and tried lying down. oh and i feel out of wack, it takes a lot for me to be able to walk straight. and yesterday i died my hair for the first time i don t know if that has anything to do with it.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having heaviness in head, dizziness, tiredness, disorientation.
All these symptoms are not related to dyeing of your hairs. These symptoms are usually seen in association with primary headaches like migraine.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you