Heaviness in head, clogged ears, hearing loss, mucus discharge. Taking zithromax. Treatment options?

I have had a heaviness in my head over 10 days now. My ears are both clogged up, the right more than the left. I can hardly hear. I feel very sleepy but can t sleep. I feel worse when I am straight up. I have been discharging a lot mucus (white and yellow; no green). I ve been to the doctor and they have prescribed zithromax and promethanize (syrup). I ve been taken them for 3 days and I don t have any relief.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012