Heaviness in eyelids, dizziness and fatigue in the mornings. On nebicard. Advice

I am aged 70 .I get little dizzy in the mornings ie giddyness .Feel tired too often.As the day progresses I feel better .I walk for 20 to 30 mins daily,about four to five times in a week.I take nebicard 2.5 mg for BP tow times daily mornings and night .I also feel a mild form of eye pressure and feel sometimes heavy on the eye lids.Feel the sress if I undertake strenous tasks like filling a BANK forms etc for a bank transactions etc.Normally I keep my cool but these days I lose it often.ESWARA CHANDRAMOULI
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013