Heaviness in ear with audible heart beats, palpitation, dryness in throat, gastritis. Should cardiologist consultation be done?

Sir, I am Majaz, from India. I am here to consult about a health problem of my mom (age 50 years). some of her symptoms i would like to describe are: 1) She says that she feels her ear getting heavy.And she can almost hear her heart beat in ears. 2) Palpitation occurs and heart beat rate goes as much as 124 beats/min. 3) She feels her heart throbbing and heaviness in body and feeling of dry throat and thirst. 4) Two days ago when she went to see a physician concerning same problem, her Blood pressure was very high (210/110 mm of Hg). 5) last day it went much worst as suddenly she felt the same symptom at hike. We went to doc immediately but that time her blood pressure was (160/90 mm of hg). 6) She feels gastric problem too and she feels it somehow related to the symptoms i described. This is something happening to my mom since this week. She is in diagnosis of a general physician but that physician is not in town right now and has gone for a week. I would love to hear a suggestion from your side and would love to do as suggested. I would like to know what type of doc should i contact to diagnose my mom. Should it be a cardiologist ? It means very much to me. I wish for a quick response from your side. Thanks Majaz
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013