Heaviness in chest with pain radiating to leftarm and shoulders, lethargic and numbness over face till forehead. Is this due to gastric problem?

Hi Doctor, Since last 5 weeks, I am feeling heaviness in my chest on the left with pain radiating to left arm and shoulders. I ve consulted the GPs and they say its he gastric problem caused by stress and have given me some medicine. Now more recently, I feel very lethargic and little numbness which runs from my face till forehead . Can this be something serious?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012