Heaviness in chest, tingling in limbs, weakness, fever and sleeplessness. What is wrong?

hi my name is deepali, i am suffering from severe heaviness in my chest, both the hands, especially the right hand. i have tngling sensation in the right hand and leg. they are weak i get fever time in the day . sleeplessness . pain in the neck and even chest. and a pain in spinal region like something is stuck there. i took a ecg it was normal, i took cervical x ray normal, sonography ofstomach normal. i am feeling weird sensation in my head region.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012