Heaviness in chest on taking hydroxycut, shortness of breath, bowel movements followed by itching and spotting. Will the symptoms fade?

i took hydroxycut at 7pm today and I started feeling heavy in my chest at 8.30 pm. Had shortness of breath and to pass stool twice. When the faintness, heavy chest, shortness of breath reduced by 10pm, since then i have been having continuous itching throughout my body. I also has spotting of blood on the toilet paper while cleaning myself. I am concerned of what hydroxycut has done to me! should i seek medical help or just relax and wait for symptoms to go away?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012