Heaviness in chest, breathing trouble, normal ECHO, on nebistar, history of surgery for ASD closure. What could the cause be?

hELLO DOCTOR I M 41 YRS OF AGE , GONE OPERATED IN 1993 FOR ASD CLOSURE , FEW MONTHS BACK FEELING HEAVINESS IN CHEST , FACING PROBLEM IN BREATHING WHICH CREATE NEGATIVITY IN MY MIND SHOWN TO 4-5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS ALL SAY THERE IS NOTHING RELATED TO HEART , DONE ECHO CARDIOGRAPHY 2 TIMES 2-3 MONTHS BACK DOCTORS SAY ECHO IS NORMAL , PLZ HELP ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT , NOT CONCENTRATING MY MIND IN WORK & FAMILY, MY BP IS 140/90 AND IM TAKING ONE NEBISTAR-5mg DAILY , CHECK MY SUGAR WHICH IS 107
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012