Heaviness in belly, waist, arms, thighs. How to get rid of fat?

Hi, I am 28 yrs old ,female, with a height of 5 ft 4 inches and my weight is 70 kg.I have a heavy body on my belly, waist ,arms and thighs area. I go to gym but not on a regular basis because of my hectic schedule. But it is not helping in any way. Moreover my work timing is such that i need to take my dinner at 10:30 - 11 at night.I have already tested for hypothyroidism but the results were normal.Please suggest some ways to get rid of my fats.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013