Heaviness in back, dark and yellowish sputum turning to white, weird taste in throat, enervation. On natural antibiotics for pneumonia. Am I progressing?

I have a tightness/heaviness in my back and a thick sputum that was darkish and yellowish but is now whitish. I have been taking natural anti-biotics as I ve had pneumonia twice in the last 10 month period. also am noticing a taste in my throat . my energy is dropping but I think that the colour change of the sputum is a good sign. keep doing what I m doing or do something else?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012