Heaviness in arms, splotchy marks after taking Vyvanse. Having anxiety, burning sensation in head, hot, cold flashes. Reason?

I took 40 mg of vyvanse and when it started wearing off my arms felt heavy and made these red splotchy marks everywhere the veins around my arm are bruised, and I have very bad anxiety , I took my lorazepam and slept for about 3 hours but now I am awake and I still feel the burning in my arms anf still have bad anxiety. What should I do and why is the spot by my wrist: veins bruised. My arms hurt and my head feels like its burning as well I get hot then I get cold .
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013