Heaviness, hotness in head radiating to face, neck. What could be the reason?

hi im a 45 year old woman, i usually get this unusual feeling in my head . my head will be feeling very heavy and hot. sometimes its on the left side or other times the whole of my head and my face and neck will be very hot as well. i have had series of health problems but i get very scared when i have this symptoms. please help
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition .these include

( you cant tell about your menstrual history )

1.first possibility is,PREMENOPAUSE;

the phase when the levels of reproductive hormones are already becoming lower and more erratic,and the effects of hormone withdrawal may be the cause

2.second possibility is,TENSION-TYPE HEADACHE;

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you