Heaviness and swelling on leg, paralytic feeling, MRI showed cord compression, mild thecal impingement, no relief with medicines. Remedy?

heaviness and swelling of right side leg I have patient of 60 year old male.His right side leg is swollen and felt thigh heaviness and has paralytic feeling. He has disappoinment feeling. This problem is due to beaten by a person around 30 years ago. His modalities are same in all weather condition but worse while sitting.His MRI report reveals central and bilateral paracentral disc extrusion at C5-C6 level causing cord compression and left emerging nerve root impingement.Central and bilateral paraceltral disc protrusion is noted C4-C5 level with mild thecal impingement.There is cord edema/myelomalacia in the cervical cord at C5 and C6 vertebral level. For this treatment I have given him Plambum met 30th.,Picric Acid 3oth., B.C.No.24 3x and Nat.sulp 200 but there is no improvement. Please guide me to save him.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012