Heaviness and pain in testicles, unequal size of testicles. Detected disc problem in lower back. Normal?

My right testicle is 20 or 25% bigger then theleft one..is it normal??
And i am suffering from major disc problem in lower back,which causes pain in testicle some times..i had all te tests last year..like doppler,ultrasound,cultural urine test..and consulted two urologists..they said that the pain is because of disc problem..but now a days i am suffering little groin pain..very little and sometimes and little heaviness in right testicle..so,is this because of my disc prob?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jun 2013