Heaviness and numbness in vagina. Due to mental pressure? Is die to sex?

I am a 21 years old girl and I am feeling heaviness and numbness in my vagina sometime. when I sit in bus and when I am tired and mental pressure. I have had sex in the age of 14 with 22 years old boy. and I felt pain at that time. Bye the way our sex was in our mutual understanding. is that the reason I feel uncomfortable in my vagina now? Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Heaviness could be due to psychological stress, anxiety, etc; but there are a few conditions that could also be related such a presentation. To rule out these I would recommend a urine examination, an ultrasound investigation, and possibly even a vaginal swab test.

Please consult your doctor for the same. Hope this helps.

Best wishes.