Heaviness and lingering continuation of the sensation in body. What it could be?

hi something unusual happened about 15 minutes ago. An unusual sensation was felt, first i thought it was the slightly metallic cold button on my sleeve that was touching my arm near the elbow . than the a series of similar touches was felt on random spots around the upper body more of it on the chest and stomach area. However i don t feel any other symptoms like dissyness, delleriousness , shortness of breath, dry mouth or the opposite, heart pounding, loss of balance and the sorts. What it feels like, is something similar to the small cold touches without the heaviness or the lingering continuation of the sensation when the blood circulation has been stopped in an arm or a leg for some time. The spell only lasted for about 10 minutes but not on a continuous basis. just wanted to know if any of you know what this is . By the way i am 48 years old, and i am still athletic meaning i have enough strength to still fight a lion in africa.. could you help me with this ,,,thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013