Heaviness and discomfort in abdomen after unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant ?

I am 26 years old going on 27 and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about a month ago. Right the 3rd day i felt like there was something in my abdomen . I thought i was pregnant but about a week and some few days i had my period. so i thought it was all okay but now a week after my period i feel like there is something heavy and moving in my abdomen again, I did a pregnancy test at home and it was negative but Doctor please can i be pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013