Heavily in sports, lipid profile showed high SGOT, SGPT, VLDL. How can I reduce them?

I am 23 years old and have been doing 4 sports (Hockey, Cricket, Basketball & Baseball since my child hood until I turn 21. Then I did some of these time to time while I was doing my higher studies. When I did a sudden check up including lipid profile I got quite high rates for SGOT and SGPT (both 68) and slight raise in VLDL (just a unit ). my weight is 85Kg and I am 185.42 cm tall. What should I do to get recover?? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012