Heavily hit on temple, later lump and pain while chewing or opening mouth, jaw pain. Serious?

Hello Sir, I'm 15 years old and I was playing a rough game of football a week ago. I got a hard knock to the right side of my head around my temple, I kept on playing and forgot about it! Next morning it got really noticable and every time i touch right behind the temple it hurts like I've got a bump there, though my jaw hurts every time I open my mouth. It doesn't hurt hurt when i chew or anything only when I open my mouth and obviously the more I open it the more it hurts! I'm really worried about the possibilities of this injury so it would be greatly appreciated to be informed by someone with great knowledge like yourself. My main problem is that the right side of my jaw hurts a lot when I open my mouth after a hard knock. Thank-you sir.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013