Heat through hands, feet and face causing darkness and wrinkles, suffer with severe constipation. Help?

Hi doctor, I qm 28 yrs old female. Heat comes out from my hands and feet . Sometimes heat comes out from my face also. My feets and hands have turned black and wrinkled because of this or may be any other reason.My hands are wrinkled as if I am 60yrs old. I have so many skin problems. Few doctors said its a deficiency of vitamins or some allergy I have a severe constipation problem since childhood. I have consulted so many doctors and dematoligist but no use. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012