Heat problem, feeling of discomfort when bending the knee. How do I manage to get balanced?

I am 13 weeks post op . Heat is the main problem and a feeling of discomfort when bending the knee that feels like pin pricks. I have good range of movement and my physio advises doing exercise to the point of tiredness not soreness but I am finding it difficult to get to that level without reducing my mo.bility more than I think would be good for maintaining my mobility.How do I manage to get this rebalanced. I felt that the heat problem was going about 2 wks ago but is now going backwards.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013