Heat exhaustion. Hydrated self late. Why did I get dizzy, nauseated with high BP?

hello had a bad cause of heat exhaustion Saturday, I didn t hydrate properly before walking four laps on the tracks. About the end of the last lap, I noticed I was no longer sweating as in the first three. I had a bottle of coconut water to hydrate with and notice it was expired. i didn t want to dring it so I rove to the nearest store, started to feel really dizzy, shaking and could barely walk, felt as if I was going to blank out. Panicked, ran into the store dranked a 1/2 gal of gatorade felt much better (20-25 min later). Spent the rest of the day hydating and resting, Felt fine on Sunday. Monday, I felt fine until about 2hrs after waking. I started to feel dizzy ans nausea , felt like my breathing was being cut off, pulled over to a fire station, had BP taken, it was a little high 156/84. One hour later went to the emergency room with a high pulse rate and elevated BP 186/? Spent eight hours in emergency they ran every test possible, blood, cardio enzyme, chest x-rays, urine, ekg and everything was okay, my BP was good then bad, more back and forth. I did have indigestion was given a script for acid reflux . I do have a follow up with my doc on Tues. My question is I still have nausea not all the time but periodically throughout the day and my left hand feels a liitle weak periodic when the nausae comes about. My BP is 112/74,125/76, 140/84. My face does tingle every now and then with the other symptoms. I will be scheduled for a stress test also. Didi the heat exhaustion wake something up in my body, or is my body still trying to recover? I have no high blood history, not diabetic or any other major problems. I m 52yrs, female. I must let you know, I saw my PCP on the fifteenth, I checked out good except my BP was a little higher than nornal. I did just come off vaca from Vegas it was hot, alcohol, and a little sleep deprived. When my doc mentioned my pressure, I panicked and decided to start with an aggresive workout instead of starting slowly since I hadn t done anything in3-4 four months. My husband thinks I have anxiety/panic attacks thinking about my BP. I do take my BP 2-5 times a day Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012