Heartburn, stomach cramps, back pain, tiredness, constipation, vaginal spotting. Causes for symptoms?

so i went doctors as i have been experiencing... heartburn stomach cramps back pains tiredness constipation s pain in the left side of my Virgina.... they did a test for infection and pregnancy and they both came up neg.. she reffed me to the family planing clint as she didn t know whats wrong with me also my i did not have a period for 40 days it was spotting on monday tuesday was like water Wednesday it was spotting Again
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013