Heartburn, sensitive breast, stomach pain, dizziness, irregular periods. Negative pregnancy test. What is going on?

Hey i have been having heartburn for like 3 weeks now. And a week before that i had sensative breast . But i have akso been having stomach pains like sharp ones but it also feel like im goibg to throw up. I beeb real dizzy for about 2 days now. I have an irregukar period but the last 2 months i have gotten it on the 1st. But this month i have not gotten. I have taken 2 prego test have the 3rd day of not gettin it and now today and they are all negative. Whats going on..plz help..
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer