Heartburn, increased sensitivity in face, social phobia. Brain damage due to frustration?

Hi im a male 25 years old , My case is a little complicated as I think that my practice of masturbation and my psychological frustration has caused me some kind of nervous harm. i have many symptoms and events that make me believe i have some kind of a nervous problem first when i finished masturbation i feel some heartburn and a significant increase in sensitivity in the right side of my face especially when do my effort to get the orgasm Then, I realized the right side of my face become much more sensitive in the social situations especially when i meet a person who make me nervous and i feel a strong muscle strain arround my right eye. Besides of this i have a little social phobia and it s not a big problem because it s under controle but the real problem is i can t control my facial expressions for example when i still in the home alone i feel my face relax with a little bit of muscle strain in the right side of my face but when i go out and meet people i feel the muscle strain increase so high and always in the right side and i can see the people and even my freinds fear me because i look so angry in my face expression and they think im a bad guy. searching the cause of the inconscinous anger i remembered that Two years ago, I ordered a period of frustration and resentment and one night while I was asleep I felt something strange like a dream where I would strongly angry and misled repeat words quickly and hysterical and I felt like I d lose my mind and repeat the command again after around a year, but lessand of the time and I m wondering if it could be an explosion not aware of the pent-up anger and caused damage in the brain? help me please i m loosing my freinds because of this and even they girls run away from and i know because they are more sensitive to the facial expressions
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Helo Dear
Myth about masturbation is prevalent in lage section of population
Let me tell you from sexual maturity point of you
masturbation is a normal sexual acivity in males during development and even after that .Large majorty of people do it ;beleive me ; both married and unmarried ..and lead total normal sexual and physical life
It causes no harm to nerves or to any part of body including sexual part penis etc
Those who have myths or wrong notion and guilt about masturbation they get symotoms as you are getting

My advise is take masturbation as normal sexual activity and get over the guilt about it .A psychiatrist; psychologist or sexual counsellor will help you out .Please consult any one of them
You wil be back to normal

Dr Lal