Heartburn, dizziness, bleeding, cramps days after taking abortion pills. Still pregnant?

Hi doctor well I took the abortion pill on the 11 and then insert 4 pills on the 12 I started to bleed on the first one and past some clots and after second as well but I still get heartburns and feel so dizzy I don t know If the dizziness is from the pills but I kno when I had my first child I had heart burn n now I get them but why I still have them ? Can I still be pregnant and I m still bleeding is this normal and some bad cramps too
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013