Heartburn, burping. Due to black mold spores?

for the past three days in the evening i have been getting bad heartburn and feeling like i have to burp alot and sometimes it hurts up until i go to sleep. I almost 50 female, the apartment building i live in someone told me that there is black mold spores in the apartment below me. I don t know if that would have anything to do with it, but it doesn t seem like these symptoms are getting any better, The burning has gotten so bad that I have thrownup, could you please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Hello Good Evening,

In my opinion you are not suffered from any allergic reactions due to black mold spores, because they cause mostly respiratory symptoms including allergic asthma, allergic rhinitis, rhinorrhea (runny nose), watery eyes, coughing, asthma attacks and hypersensitivity pneumonitis.

You are suffered from bloating, which may cause constipation due to decreased bowel movements and constipation may also caused bloating.
Frequent burping and heartburn can occurred because of indigestion and bloating.

There are many causes of bloating, including: diet, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, re flux, and constipation and some more.

Gas and bloating is a sign that food is not being digested correctly by the body. An inadequate intake of water will cause excessive stomach bloating.

Water benefits the body by aiding with digestion because it supports a majority of the body's daily functions.

Fatty foods cause a formation of fat cells to develop throughout the body and contribute to bloating as well. A build up of fat cells slows down the body's ability to empty the stomach.

Dairy products also contribute to excessive cramps, gas, and bloating.
Persons who are intolerant to lactose products experience this effect more than others.

Following steps should follows to lessen the bloating:

-Walk after eating a meal.
-Avoid coffee and chocolates.
-Avoid Meals that are high in fat.
-Avoid extremely hot or cold food.
-Avoid bubble gum or bubbly beverages.

If needed then medication should be included antacids, PPI, domperidone, Levosulpiride (prokinetic), digestive enzymes and some laxatives.

Dr. Naresh Jain.