Heartburn, back aches, cramps and leg aches after sex, pain below breast and white things around nipples, periods week away. Reason?

My exact day I was supposed to ovulate was last Monday, May 7th. I had sex on the 3rd and the 5th, a couple days before. And since that day I have had heartburn , back aches, and sharp pains on either side of my stomach ( cramps ) and leg aches. Yesterday I experienced sharp pains in my chest under my breasts and now noticed white little things around my nipples. I have exactly a week from today until I am supposed to start my period . Any ideas on what might be wrong? I have felt tired and weird this whole time.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Hello.
The symptoms that you have are related to gastritis and indigestion. Since your periods are a week away it is too soon to have any symptoms of pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com