Heartburn. Endoscopy shows haitus hernia. Prescribed antibiotics, belching, hiccups. Permanent cure?

hello doctor since long time i am facing problem related to heartburn i consult doctor and he suggest for endoscopy and found to be hiatus hernia not major only minor he prescribed me some medicine for 20 days but now i am still facing heartburn problem after taking meal and any other thing i feel lots of belching and hicup and heartburn i dont know what should i do can i remove it completely please suggest me daily i am walking but no improvement
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012