Heartbeat rate fast, light headed, headache, continuous bleeding. Anemia?

Here lately, when I walk up about 2 flights of stairs my heart starts beating really fast, I get light headed, and a head ache. Why could this be happening? I m 20 yes old and started walking every other day about 2 weeks ago. When I first started walking I was fine but now the same happens when I walk up the stairs. Im wondering if its anemia . I have been on my menstrual cycle for almost 4 months straight now. (I don t have money to go to see a doctor even though I know I need to go) Is this anemia or what could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012