Heartbeat fast, numbness, pain in hand, indigestion, hiatus hernia. Work under pressure. Reason?

Yesterday at work I had a fast heartbeat - I could feel the thud. I had a pain a bit like cramp in my left arm which then seemed a bit numb like when you have been sitting on your arm. I alsoo had indigestion but I have a hiatus hernia. I was very tired at home and went to bed early and am very tired at work today. However I am a head in a difficult school so am under pressure most of the time . I am 57
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013