Heart valves are not completely closed

Hello, I am Shafi Ullah Khan, I have a sister and she is 15 years old. She is a heart patient from childhood. She has a minor problem of Heart Valves, they are not completely closed. Due to that heart problem, Her Lips and Nails colour is Dark Blue. We consult to many doctors but there is no good sign of result. We are very worried about her. She has a low resistance against any illness. She got tired very soon. Whenever she walk upstairs or outside home, her whole face turned into Blue shade. She likes Tea very much. I tried to stop her many times but she never stops. Plz give me some good suggestion about her health and diet. Plz also tell me prescription about her.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response
IF HER LIPS AND NAILS turn blue it indiacates that blood is turning blue...and it is a very bad sign...and also heart problem is advanced ...and oxygen saturation is also very less.....u see a good cardiologist and tea has nothing to do with..heart disease..
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks for the reply and I will soon consult a cardiologist. Plz tell about the first aid. What type of care in diet and other we can do.
  Anonymous's Response
i am male 32 years old. my heart beats so strong and (it is slow )that if i had a blanket over me you could see the blanket move with my heart beat. it comes and gose, it all started 8 months ago when i went through some extremely stressful time. i had given up on life. after that i started to have these strong heart beat, it gets specially bad at night and it also makes me very irritated I would feel very tired but can\\\\\\\'\\\'t sleep, the heart beat would just feel uncomfortable that it keeps me awake. if you know anything please let me know. Rate per minute of heart beat is around 60 whiile walking and resting something around 52-54 please help if you know anything
Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Chander Mohan Mittal's  Response
your sister need echocardiographic examination and turning of lips and nails blue signifies that she has more than minorproblem . get her checked by good cardiac surgeon. she may be having a correctable abnormality by surgery. give her good diet and good amount of proteins.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.It appears that your sister is suffering from congenital heart defect.You consult a cardiologist and get the correct diagnosis made.Once the diagnosis is made it can be decided whether surgical treatment is required or not.It is better you don't delay in this.Good luck.