Heart trouble. CT angio done. Calcific plaques in proximal LAD causing 40-50 %stenosis. Coronary angiogram required?

I am gaurav.
my father is having heart trouble.
his CT angio report says calcific plaques in proximal LAD causing 40-50 %stenosis. Mixed plaques in mid LAD causing 60-70 % stenosis and proximal D1 causing 80-90% stenosis. Soft Plaques in mid LCX causing 40-50 % and RCX causing 60-70 % stenosis.
His stress thallium test report says "area of isachemia:10-15%"
What should be the next step. Should I go for Coronary angiogram and if required put a stent.
Kindly reply.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013