Heart thumping harder, chest feeling fuller, depression, anxiety, sinus infection,diagnosed reactive airway disease. Treatment?

My heart has been kind of like thumping harder than normal it feels like a hard flutter in my chest then its a dull pressure left afterwards and it makes me want to cough. I ve been suffering from anxiety and the worst depression I ve had ever in my life lately plus just getting over a stomach flu and now fighting off a bad sinus infection . I recently was diagnosed with reactive airway disease and had a reaction to one of the meds in which the urgent care doc put me on an ekg later he said I m fine but he thought I might have a blocked ventricle or an enlarged ventricle.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013