Heart stroke. Low BP. UTI caused high fever. Tumor removed. Normal?

hi doc! i am jaz, a filipino. what i want to consult is about my mother. yesterday, she was brought to the hospital due to heat stroke (as per the doctor s initial diagnosis ). she was having a 180/something bp and a fever of 40degrees. she was given two halves of clonidine tablet. after that, her bp went to 120/60 and normalized. the doctor s diagnosis due to the cbc was that her urine was plenty of bacteria and she has UTI which caused the high fever. my question is about her bp, after it was normalized, it posted around 60/40 then as of now it it 100/60. according to the doctor, her bp is still low. however, when i asked my mother, she said that she is feeling fine, she doesnt feel dizzy nor light headed. i did some research and according to that, there are some people that are naturally low blooded. is it really normal for her? she is not athletic but she eats a lot of vegetable. by the was she is already 56 years old without a history of heat disease, however she was operated on her head to remove a tumor , the surgery happened around 2002 or 2001 but thanks to the LORD, she recovered. thank you doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012